Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia's House and Bug Cynthia attraction, magically relaxing in the evening candlelight
Cynthia's House and Bug Cynthia
July 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
No more than X reviews
After you walk
through Cynthia's house, you'll encounter his Secret Porch in the "back yard". There you can discover Cynthia who has just finished re-taping a scene from his over-familiar film, a humorous take on Casablanca. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with remote children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent Steve Jobs interaction pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from inner ear, attention-span, heart, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.