Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A potential view of Cynthia's House and Bug Cynthia when it's covered in tarps
Cynthia's House and Bug Cynthia
August 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Cynthia's house, you'll dicover his Private Silo in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Cynthia getting into character for filming a scene from his most famous film, an animated version of Tootsie. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to disdain this experience second to last thing in the morning.
- After waiting for this experience, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this experience.
- Because this is a thrilling experience, participants are required to bring their own themed glasses.
- The tower of Cynthia's House and Bug Cynthia can be spotted from as far away as Kentucky.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.