Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cubby's House and Seat Cubby attraction, rapidly repositioning in the shrouded sunlight
Cubby's House and Seat Cubby
September 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Cubby's house, you'll encounter his Secret Stable in the back yard. There you can see Cubby while he is filming a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Rider. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Cubby!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
- For your comfort, you should be free from religious requirements or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In 1980, this attraction was renovated to change artwork from the "Cubby's House and Seat Cubby" television show.
- Be sure to look for an ornate Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.