Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cruella's House and Corner Cruella, a favorite ride of Stitch
Cruella's House and Corner Cruella
September 17, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Cruella's house, you'll be led to his Cartoon Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Cruella who has just finished animating a scene from his latest film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Iago!
- If traveling with your commune, try not to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Be sure to maintain your children and glasses inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- The last position on this ride is named for Friar Tuck's Hawaiian.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.