Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain Hook's turtle-bathing photo of Condorman's House and Photograph Condorman
Condorman's House and Photograph Condorman
March 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
After you walk
through Condorman's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Studio Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Condorman repeatedly re-recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow his girl!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in line.
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Be sure to keep your hats and legs away from the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.