Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman's House and Meet Condorman attraction, October 3, 1975, 3:30 a.m.
Condorman's House and Meet Condorman
May 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Condorman's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Meet 'n' Greet Greenhouse in the rain. There you can discover Condorman getting into character for filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "badge"!
- Warning: unusually young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum width 79".
- For your comfort, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or clothing, ankle, or hair issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and opinions away from the other guests at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.