Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's peril-helping photo of Condorman's House and Meet Condorman
Condorman's House and Meet Condorman
September 12, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
After you mosey
through Condorman's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Greenhouse in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Condorman while he is re-recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Statue. Be sure to ask to borrow his mustang!
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be full of zombies.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something less magical.
- Minimum height 45".
- Attraction may be too boring for very young wimps.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and strollers away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The letters in "Condorman's House and Meet Condorman" can be scrambled to spell "Dmnor Eceososmdmoarnhcnnt' Naoe Dau."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.