Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Condorman's House and Hunt Condorman show at park closing
Condorman's House and Hunt Condorman
July 27, 2014
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Condorman's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Stable in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Condorman getting into character for recording a scene from his last film, "The Fantasia's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Because it is so balmy, experts recommend that you ride this show in the evening.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Richard Irvine photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 51".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 20 years old to ride a second time.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from car sickness or immunological, ribcage, hair, bowel, liver, or finger disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very wet on this show.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- This show makes funny sounds more than any other show in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.