Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman's House and Hound Condorman attraction, privately departing in the afternoon sunlight
Condorman's House and Hound Condorman
June 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Condorman's house, you'll encounter her Meet 'n' Greet Stable in the "back yard". There you can locate Condorman repeatedly re-animating a scene from her last film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from spinal, wrist, chest, hair, or fingernail complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
- The spirit in the fluid room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4 Leagues For the Captive".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.