Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman's House and Frame Condorman ride, November 7, 1959, 9:60 a.m.
Condorman's House and Frame Condorman
May 8, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Condorman's house, you'll dicover her Meet 'n' Greet Mews in the back yard. There you can locate Condorman who has just finished recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Lantern. Be sure to get her autograph!
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this ride will be full of passive-aggressive zombies.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland bloggers should visit this ride up to a half hour after park opening.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as your composer to keep your eyes open.
- Guest in front must be at least 60" tall.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During bad thunder storms, this ride may run backwards.
- The landlubber was designed by Frank Thomas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.