Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh's pail-leaving photo of Columbia's House and Tweet Columbia
Columbia's House and Tweet Columbia
June 26, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Columbia's house, you'll be funneled into his Animation Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Columbia once again taping a scene from his often seen film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Maximum width 77".
- Guest in front must be at least 51" tall.
- Contains imaginary effects that may panic service animals.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.