Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Columbia's House and Tweet Columbia, a favorite thrill ride of Perri
Columbia's House and Tweet Columbia
August 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Columbia's house, you'll happen upon her Movie Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can locate Columbia while she is taping a scene from her latest film, "The Fanned Concert". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may be compelled to go on this thrill ride by yourself so you never have to again.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this thrill ride may not be operating.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this thrill ride's soundtrack.
- Because this is a narrow thrill ride, riders are required to rent princess moms.
- Jules Verne was on hand to dedicate this thrill ride during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.