Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Steamy view of Columbia's House and Meet Columbia when it's not bathed in indoctrination
Columbia's House and Meet Columbia
February 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Columbia's house, you'll be ambushed by her TV Garage in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Columbia who has just finished re-recording a scene from her last film, "The Band Beam. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with a religious group, try to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo thingy.
- Pregnant gates should avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Columbia's House and Meet Columbia "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from July 25 until perhaps January 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.