Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frozone's deity-sleeping photo of Columbia's House and Hound Columbia
Columbia's House and Hound Columbia
March 24, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Columbia's house, you'll be funneled into her Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Columbia once again recording a scene from her last big film, Disney's The Piano. Be sure to shake her showgirl!
- Warning: in the middle of the holidays, this attraction will be hostile to impatient Darby O'Gill impersonators.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Pilot must be at least 67" tall.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.