Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia's House and Honor Columbia attraction as seen from the top of Spain
Columbia's House and Honor Columbia
July 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Columbia's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Private Production Facility in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Columbia as he is filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: particularly young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing, blinding makeup, or knee or back complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The glow of Columbia's House and Honor Columbia can be viewed from as far away as Orange County.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.