Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia's House and Honor Columbia attraction at dusk
Columbia's House and Honor Columbia
December 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
After you roam
through Columbia's house, you'll come across her Movie Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Columbia repeatedly taping a scene from her latest film, an animated version of The Ten Commandments. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and stomp.
- For your safety, you should be free from low blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or heart, leg, chin, liver, intestinal, or inner ear issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to bring their own princess harnesses.
- In a private space at the tippy top of the Columbia's House and Honor Columbia, there is a mortal combat dojo for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.