Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Columbia's House and Corner Columbia, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
Columbia's House and Corner Columbia
February 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Columbia's house, you'll dicover her Talkie Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Columbia who has just finished recording a scene from her last film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Columbia!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by fanboys.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 57".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from July 23 until something like October 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.