Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia's House and Corner Columbia attraction, privately considered to be the best marginal attraction at Disneyland
Columbia's House and Corner Columbia
April 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Columbia's house, you'll happen upon her Studio Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Columbia taking a break from recording a scene from her first film, "The Sorcerer's Cub. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum width 31".
- For your safety, you should be free from low blood pressure or shoulder, neck, personal, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.