Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia's House and Corner Columbia attraction, July 25, 2010, 10:39 a.m.
Columbia's House and Corner Columbia
August 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Smiling service animals
After you amble
through Columbia's house, you'll come across her Studio Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Columbia who has just finished recording a scene from her often seen film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something that requires less experience.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and opinions within the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is the only attraction in this location where a picture of Ramone can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.