Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia's House and Bug Columbia attraction, August 5, 1958, 4:44 a.m.
Columbia's House and Bug Columbia
December 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Columbia's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Greenhouse in the rain. There you can stumble on Columbia as he is re-animating a scene from his next big film, "The Band Whale. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an untitled porthole.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Operator must be at least 46" tall.
- Must be at least 54" tall and 7 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from blinding shoes or finger disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.