Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cogsworth's House and Tell Cogsworth attraction during construction
Cogsworth's House and Tell Cogsworth
September 2, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Four smiles (by "The Panel" newsletter)
After you mosey
through Cogsworth's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Film Barn in the rear of the house. There you can observe Cogsworth as he is re-filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "ice"!
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be full of goths.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature chickens.
- On its last month after opening day, the Cogsworth's House and Tell Cogsworth almost fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.