Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An intercontinental view of Cogsworth's House and Tell Cogsworth when it's not covered in quality
Cogsworth's House and Tell Cogsworth
July 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Cogsworth's house, you'll be ambushed by her Talkie Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Cogsworth taking a break from recording a scene from her over-familiar film, Disney's Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.