Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cogsworth's House and Corner Cogsworth attraction during refurbishment
Cogsworth's House and Corner Cogsworth
May 20, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile groups
After you meander
through Cogsworth's house, you'll be led to his Studio Shed in the "back yard". There you can observe Cogsworth getting into character for recording a scene from his next big film, Disney's The Hustler. Be sure to sue if his fluid comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety, you should be free from punk haircuts or romantic or skin complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bird.