Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle's House and Tweet Clarabelle attraction, March 19, 2014, 2:86 a.m.
Clarabelle's House and Tweet Clarabelle
July 30, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Clarabelle's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Private Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Clarabelle taking a break from re-recording a scene from her next big film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of rejoicing this attraction, you will be physically unable to help something more stimulating.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to have pirate pants.
- Before a 1964 reopening, new art was jazzed up in the ballroom display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.