Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle's House and Tweet Clarabelle attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
Clarabelle's House and Tweet Clarabelle
July 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Clarabelle's house, you'll dicover his Private Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Clarabelle once again animating a scene from his celebrated film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Tuck!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Underdog autograph location.
- Pregnant plumbers can not ride.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.