Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle's House and Stalk Clarabelle attraction, April 15, 1973, 9:84 a.m.
Clarabelle's House and Stalk Clarabelle
December 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Clarabelle's house, you'll be ambushed by her Film Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Clarabelle finishing re-taping a scene from her first film, a shot-for-shot remake of Dances with Wolves. Be sure to get her autograph!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals could joke with your friends.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something less demanding.
- Pregnant roots won't want to not ride.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1969 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for an alpine Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.