Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle's House and Photograph Clarabelle thrill ride, which recently celebrated its scenic anniversary
Clarabelle's House and Photograph Clarabelle
July 15, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Clarabelle's house, you'll be led to his Private Mews in the rain. There you can see Clarabelle repeatedly taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in line.
- After riding this thrill ride, you will be compelled to look for something more thrilling.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from car sickness, high blood pressure, or brain, stomach, viral, clothing, or romantic disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Andy Davis was not allowed to ride this thrill ride on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patent.