Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle's House and Interrupt Clarabelle attraction at park opening
Clarabelle's House and Interrupt Clarabelle
June 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of seven rainbows
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Clarabelle's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Meet 'n' Greet Mews in the rear of the house. There you can locate Clarabelle as he is re-filming a scene from his last big film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow his quicksand!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of avenging this attraction, you'll want to find something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to forget about this attraction up to an hour before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Clarabelle's House and Interrupt Clarabelle "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your courtesy.