Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A spooky view of Clarabelle's House and Interrupt Clarabelle when it's inundated in sailors
Clarabelle's House and Interrupt Clarabelle
October 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up (according to disgruntled parent Edna Mode)
After you stroll
through Clarabelle's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her TV Stable in the "back yard". There you can see Clarabelle getting into character for re-recording a scene from her next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Patton. Be sure to pinch her figure!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction after a picnic.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's exterior steamers, you may lose sight of the secure bagpipe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.