Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle's House and Interrupt Clarabelle show at first light
Clarabelle's House and Interrupt Clarabelle
August 3, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Clarabelle's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Private Porch in the back yard. There you can observe Clarabelle finishing recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Band Oil. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this show.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Chicken Little autograph area.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young chickens.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and balloons inside the show at most times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.