Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle's House and Hunt Clarabelle attraction at night
Clarabelle's House and Hunt Clarabelle
January 29, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Clarabelle's house, you'll be funneled into her Secret Stable in the back yard. There you can observe Clarabelle as she is taping a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Aristocat. Be sure to smile and say "pioneer"!
- Warning: in many cases, young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different aura.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and stubborn).
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Be sure to keep your hats and balloons inside the vehicle at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pollutant.