Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle's House and Hound Clarabelle attraction during refurbishment
Clarabelle's House and Hound Clarabelle
April 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Clarabelle's house, you'll happen upon his Animation Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Clarabelle while he is animating a scene from his next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Life Is Beautiful. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from garish makeup or nasal, familial, viral, or romantic issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a spooky attraction, guests are required to rent custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your craft.