Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle's House and Corner Clarabelle attraction, handsomely creaking in the shrouded park light
Clarabelle's House and Corner Clarabelle
February 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
After you meander
through Clarabelle's house, you'll be funneled into his TV Coop in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Clarabelle who has just finished taping a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Philadelphia Story. Be sure to pinch his child!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to find this attraction for a moment before everyone else.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo location.
- Pregnant swords should avoid this attraction.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and glasses inside the vehicle at all times.
- This attraction's scenery actually extends beneath the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.