Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle's House and Corner Clarabelle attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Clarabelle's House and Corner Clarabelle
November 9, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Smiling service animals
After you mosey
through Clarabelle's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Talkie Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Clarabelle getting into character for taping a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: during any fourth Tuesday, this attraction will be crammed full of fanboys.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something calmer.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- At one portion of the film, you can catch a glimpse of a past attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the industrious room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.