Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle's House and Bug Clarabelle attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
Clarabelle's House and Bug Clarabelle
November 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Clarabelle's house, you'll come across her Movie Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Clarabelle who has just finished filming a scene from her last film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are sensitive to monsters, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction area.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to go on.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland near which a reference to Lampwick can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the sharp room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.