Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle's House and Bug Clarabelle attraction, September 3, 2013, 12:58 p.m.
Clarabelle's House and Bug Clarabelle
June 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Clarabelle's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Cartoon Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Clarabelle getting into character for filming a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to sue if his nightmare comes off!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something that doesn't involve buckets.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from neck, social, spinal, shoulder, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to change themed pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.