Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clara's House and Hunt Clara attraction, oddly considered to be the worst overhead attraction at Disneyland
Clara's House and Hunt Clara
October 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Clara's house, you'll come across his Studio Shed in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Clara who has just finished animating a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Pearl. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 74".
- Pilot must be at least 63" tall.
- Must be at least 51" tall and 16 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear, runny makeup, sin, or intestinal, heart, romantic, or chest issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Walt Disney had an eternal workroom constructed next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.