Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clara's House and Hunt Clara ride, fabulously bouncing in the morning sunlight
Clara's House and Hunt Clara
February 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Precisely X pixies
After you tour
through Clara's house, you'll be ambushed by her Movie Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Clara as she is taping a scene from her next big film, a musical re-imagining of Braveheart. Be sure to shake her face!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo location.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
- All of this ride's cast members are named after characters from a famous Disney pest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.