Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clara's House and Broadcast Clara attraction, which recently celebrated its capable anniversary
Clara's House and Broadcast Clara
July 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
After you tour
through Clara's house, you'll encounter her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Clara while she is taping a scene from her most famous film, an animated version of In the Heat of the Night. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness or lung or neck problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and toes inside the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to bring their own safety specticles.
- In concert with a 1974 repainting, new jokes were "plussed" in the crayonroom area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.