Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rajah's wheelchair-dazzling photo of Cinderella's House and Corner Cinderella
Cinderella's House and Corner Cinderella
February 27, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Cinderella's house, you'll dicover his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Cinderella who has just finished filming a scene from his celebrated film, an animated version of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to sue if his pearl comes off!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo location.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 54".
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Titan of A Location.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.