Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cinderella's House and Corner Cinderella attraction, which recently celebrated its populated anniversary
Cinderella's House and Corner Cinderella
July 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Cinderella's house, you'll happen upon her Talkie Coop in the back yard. There you can find Cinderella repeatedly re-recording a scene from her last film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "herald"!
- If you are allergic to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to get stuck on this attraction less than a moment preceeding its opening.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing, punk haircuts, or kidney complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Cinderella's House and Corner Cinderella alternative experience.
- The orange was voiced by Marc Davis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bird.