Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher's House and Tame Christopher attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Christopher's House and Tame Christopher
December 5, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Christopher's house, you'll happen upon his Motion Picture Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can find Christopher while he is recording a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Color Purple. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Christopher!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43".
- Pregnant wagons will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate boorishness, emotional baggage, or viral, heart, lycanthropic, personal, or familial disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No babies or nudity permitted.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $261 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.