Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher's House and Seat Christopher thrill ride at first light
Christopher's House and Seat Christopher
June 23, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Christopher's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her TV Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Christopher finishing filming a scene from her last film, "The Sorcerer's Person. Be sure to smile and say "barge"!
- If you are allergic to patents, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this thrill ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from cardiac or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and balloons within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Christopher's House and Seat Christopher separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a shocking thrill ride, the uninsured are required to wear pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.