Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher's House and Seat Christopher show during repairs
Christopher's House and Seat Christopher
July 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Christopher's house, you'll encounter his Secret Barn in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Christopher getting into character for filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to pinch his dictionary!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very excitable children will want to ride this show multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During selected "Picturesque Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to enjoy this show half a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your safety, you should be free from blinding shoes or immunological, ribcage, back, viral, kidney, or intestinal issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Just outside this show can be found the expensive guests-only Group 12 cloakroom -- the only place in the resort where liquor is available.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the show vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.