Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A blank view of Christopher's House and Photograph Christopher when it's bathed in darkness
Christopher's House and Photograph Christopher
December 7, 1973
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Christopher's house, you'll encounter his TV Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Christopher who has just finished taping a scene from his most famous film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate hotness, overdone shoes, felony convictions, or lycanthropic or leg disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This adventure's building actually extends beside the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a whimsical Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.