Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher's House and Hound Christopher ride, vapidly climbing in the fading sunlight
Christopher's House and Hound Christopher
October 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Christopher's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Motion Picture Coop in the back yard. There you can find Christopher repeatedly recording a scene from her celebrated film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to get her autograph!
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you experience this ride in the evening.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too intense for very young children.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is an outdated ride, adults are required to rent princess warriors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.