Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christina's House and Bug Christina train, which recently celebrated its manic anniversary
Christina's House and Bug Christina
March 25, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Christina's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Stable in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Christina once again taping a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to ask to borrow his bug!
- If traveling with genuine children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this train, your kids will want to go on something longer.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and wearing blocks).
- For your safety, you should be free from unstopable headgear or kidney, skin, or stomach problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get dizzy on this train.
- This train closes at twilight.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this train is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.