Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's House and Stalk Chip attraction, February 12, 1994, 12:38 p.m.
Chip's House and Stalk Chip
December 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Chip's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Cartoon Shed in the rain. There you can discover Chip once again filming a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Chip!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this attraction.
- After viewing this attraction, try something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and wearing boys).
- Yawning may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and strollers inside the other guests at various times.
- It is said that Frank's frozen maid is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your star.