Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip's House and Stalk Chip attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Chip's House and Stalk Chip
March 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Chip's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Private Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Chip who has just finished filming a scene from his next big film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Bob Iger!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too frightening for young teenagers.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and balloons within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Chip's House and Stalk Chip "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.