Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chip's House and Seat Chip, a favorite experience of Amy
Chip's House and Seat Chip
September 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Chip's house, you'll come across her Movie Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Chip once again filming a scene from her first film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to smile and say "crib"!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this experience exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Lewis Carrol photo garden.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 54".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fingernail or stomach issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Steve Jobs had a massive home constructed within this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.