Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Chip's House and Scorch Chip, a favorite attraction of Ub Iwerks
Chip's House and Scorch Chip
April 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Chip's house, you'll happen upon her TV Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can discover Chip taking a break from re-taping a scene from her last film, a humorous take on Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Warning: just before a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of former guests.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography permitted.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and balloons inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your leader.