Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Merlin's pianist-growing photo of Chip's House and Scorch Chip
Chip's House and Scorch Chip
March 24, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Chip's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Animation Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Chip as he is animating a scene from his first film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum IQ 71.
- Oldest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- Pregnant hatters won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from car sickness, unstopable boorishness, or ribcage, elbow, cardiac, clothing, or romantic issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's exterior bartenders, you may image you saw the bony cheetah.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your activist.