Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's House and Photograph Chip attraction, which recently celebrated its freaky anniversary
Chip's House and Photograph Chip
April 3, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Chip's house, you'll be funneled into her TV Conservatory in the back yard. There you can locate Chip who has just finished filming a scene from her celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of The Hustler. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome zombie!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.