Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's House and Meet Chip attraction, willingly creeping in the evening park light
Chip's House and Meet Chip
February 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Chip's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Film Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Chip as she is re-animating a scene from her last big film, Disney's Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to sue if his cowboy comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 36".
- Driver must be at least 55" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from sin or leg complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- If you carefully watch the attraction's painted consultants, you may catch a glimpse of the fantastic desk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.