Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's House and Meet Chip thrill ride at first light
Chip's House and Meet Chip
September 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Chip's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Private Stable in the "back yard". There you can see Chip as she is animating a scene from her often seen film, a musical re-imagining of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this thrill ride repeatedly.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.