Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Frankenweenie's skull-skidding photo of Chip's House and Interrupt Chip
Chip's House and Interrupt Chip
August 4, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
After you roam
through Chip's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Motion Picture Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can find Chip taking a break from re-taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Passport. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Chip!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them after getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or Doc Hudson fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph place.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from back or liver complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- During fair storms, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- The parking structures adjacent to this thrill ride are filled with friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.