Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's House and Hunt Chip attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip's House and Hunt Chip
May 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Chip's house, you'll encounter his Secret Coop in the "back yard". There you can locate Chip taking a break from recording a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $147 to rebuild (in yesterday's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.