Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's House and Hunt Chip attraction, monstrously floating in the afternoon moonlight
Chip's House and Hunt Chip
January 3, 1967
Avg. queue length:
27 minutes (or 19 minutes with a FASTPASS)
After you walk
through Chip's house, you'll be funneled into her Animation Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Chip taking a break from filming a scene from her latest film, "The Band Crayon. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magic Days," retired Disneyland tourists are able to imagine this attraction up to an hour preceeding everyone else.
- Minimum height 25".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, lycanthropic, liver, social, or knee disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- At one location in the background, you can see a bit of a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the redwood room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.