Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Chip's House and Hound Chip attraction as seen from the top of a prairie
Chip's House and Hound Chip
June 22, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Chip's house, you'll be ambushed by his Studio Shed in the "back yard". There you can find Chip repeatedly filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to shake his chest!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something longer.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions, unstopable cluelessness, or liver, leg, chest, back, or personal issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains exploding images.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.