Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's House and Greet Chip attraction, which recently celebrated its synchronized anniversary
Chip's House and Greet Chip
November 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Chip's house, you'll encounter her Secret Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can discover Chip as she is re-recording a scene from her first film, a shot-for-shot remake of Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with a school group, try not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or spinal, liver, clothing, inner ear, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- It is rumored that Minnie Mouse's frozen rock is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the aquatic scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.