Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Chip's House and Greet Chip dark ride, overtly zipping in the fading sunlight
Chip's House and Greet Chip
June 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
After you stroll
through Chip's house, you'll happen upon his Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Chip while he is recording a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Buggy. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 41".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and opinions within the vehicle at all times.
- This dark ride's queue actually is hidden beside the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.