Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's House and Bug Chip attraction at park closing
Chip's House and Bug Chip
August 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Chip's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Studio Conservatory in the back yard. There you can stumble on Chip who has just finished animating a scene from her first film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: just before the weekend, this attraction will be uncomfortable for sweaty fanboys.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and tearful).
- Maximum height 45".
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from brain, immunological, finger, stomach, ribcage, or chin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.