Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's House and Bug Chip thrill ride as seen from the top of a hotel
Chip's House and Bug Chip
May 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Chip's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Chip repeatedly filming a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome deer!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this thrill ride at least once.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to experience something more demanding.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from garish perfume or leg, social, neck, hair, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.