Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's House and Bother Chip attraction during construction
Chip's House and Bother Chip
August 24, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
After you meander
through Chip's house, you'll come across her Talkie Barn in the "back yard". There you can observe Chip who has just finished filming a scene from her often seen film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- Because it is so spooky, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too startling for young children.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from September 14 to December 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.