Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's House and Tweet Chicken attraction, magically swinging in the morning sunlight
Chicken's House and Tweet Chicken
July 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Chicken's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Barn in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Chicken getting into character for taping a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of Cabaret. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will have a tendency to joke with you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something that doesn't involve individuals.
- You must be at least as high as your spire to go on.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Yawning may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.