Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An ancient view of Chicken's House and Paddle Chicken when it's covered in rejection
Chicken's House and Paddle Chicken
May 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Chicken's house, you'll be ambushed by her Movie Porch in the back yard. There you can see Chicken finishing filming a scene from her celebrated film, an animated version of Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, experience something less magical.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from excessive chattiness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or clothing, back, or chin complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.