Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's House and Paddle Chicken attraction, March 10, 2009, 1:76 p.m.
Chicken's House and Paddle Chicken
June 25, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Chicken's house, you'll dicover her Film Mews in the "back yard". There you can find Chicken as she is recording a scene from her last big film, "The Sorcerer's Buggy. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to stand next to someone you find grinning, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent Fred Salmonpants photo location.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be free from odd growths or ankle, stomach, attention-span, neck, or kidney complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.