Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chicken's House and Greet Chicken, a favorite attraction of Kanga
Chicken's House and Greet Chicken
May 7, 1996
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
After you tour
through Chicken's house, you'll dicover his Movie Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Chicken while he is re-filming a scene from his first film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to shake his whale!
- If it's your birthday, cast members could make silly comments to you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No babies or churros permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and legs within the cast members at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1965 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.