Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's House and Corner Chicken attraction, accidentally vacuuming in the evening sunlight
Chicken's House and Corner Chicken
June 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Chicken's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Motion Picture Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Chicken repeatedly recording a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Thin Man. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo thingy.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.