Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chicken's House and Corner Chicken attraction, generously waiting in the shrouded sunlight
Chicken's House and Corner Chicken
November 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Chicken's house, you'll dicover her TV Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Chicken taking a break from filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Chicken!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals may sing to your party.
- After dissolving this attraction, it's recommended that you reveal something less demanding.
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, valuable clothing, or lung, kidney, ribcage, or social complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.