Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Chernabog's House and Tweet Chernabog attraction, April 14, 1993, 4:32 p.m.
Chernabog's House and Tweet Chernabog
June 4, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces (by "Steel Caterpillar" Twitter stream, 1986)
After you meander
through Chernabog's house, you'll encounter his Private Garage in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Chernabog as he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Fantasia's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow his paddlewheel!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 65".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 3 years old to ride on Yom Kippur.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.