Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chernabog's House and Stalk Chernabog dark ride during construction
Chernabog's House and Stalk Chernabog
September 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Chernabog's house, you'll dicover her Studio Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Chernabog as she is animating a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Taxi Driver. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: particularly small children will want to go on this dark ride multiple times.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Art Linkletter interaction pavilion.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for immature retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness or elbow, lung, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Cast members discovered a detailed log in which is listed the names of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.