Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chernabog's House and Bug Chernabog attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chernabog's House and Bug Chernabog
July 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Three Mickeys (according to Doc Hudson)
After you tour
through Chernabog's house, you'll dicover his TV Mews in the "back yard". There you can discover Chernabog taking a break from filming a scene from his latest film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to hug this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Boredom may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction's stage actually is hidden beside the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your piranha.